Home is the best place for every child, particularly a sick child.
Our hospice has been taking care of sick children in their homes since 2004.
In 2013 we provided medical, nursing, rehabilitative and psychological help to 53 children.
Currently our care is extended to 46 children and their families. For the money we received from 1% of tax we could:
-buy the necessary medical equipment, medicine and dressing materials for 29 families
- buy fuel and do the servicing of the nine cars which we use to commute to our patients
- provide 60 students with textbooks and school supplies, grant 11 scholarships and fund winter and summer holidays for 41 children
- renovate four apartments, one roof
- provide firewood for winter for 14 families
- prepare holiday care packages for 108 families
We also purchase necessary groceries, cleaning products and clothes for some families.
We are guided by the words of our patron: “Love understands us”.
Help for the hospice
You can support our hospice by making a donation via PayPal (online money transfer). Fill in the contact form and then you will be directed to your bank website. Thank you!